Medicare appeals issues, claims, problems, etc.
- Medicare Complaint Form on Medicare.Gov
- Medicare Appeals Publication # 11525 60 pages
- Sample Evidence of Coverage
- This is NOT sales literature, but is provided as a public service for educational purposes.
- See our general section on Appeals & Grievances
With all your experience, is there any effective agency for me to go to with the HMO Medicare advantage plan [UHC – AARP] I have?
One of UCLA, Endocrinologists made a huge medication error, from which I am very ill.
UCLA has denied me a second opinion or a higher level of care.
***One of the very best places to view your rights and procedures for claim problems, appeals, grievances is in the full EOC – Evidence of Coverage that you have a right to view before purchasing or when you get it in the enrollment paperwork or shortly thereafter. Here’s a typical EOC from Blue Cross – Anthem, go to Table of Contents – Then look for Appeals, claims procedures, etc. and of course the explanation of benefits and if your issue is actually covered.
Sibling & Child Pages
Our general section on Appeals & Grievances