Medicare Advantage Communications, Marketing and Training Rules
This is a technical page, that will cross most anyone’s eyes.
- Medicare Communications & Marketing Guidelines:
- Marketing Website: cms.gov
- PFFS Addendum: Model Language for Sales Presentation cms.gov
Technical & Research Links
Medicare Modernization Act Wikipedia
Social Security & Medicare ONLINE Enrollment and Benefit Calculator
Guidance for Eligibility, Enrollment and Disenrollment procedures for Medicare Advantage (MA) plans, including MA-PD plans, is provided in Chapter 2 of the Medicare Managed Care Manual.
Congressional Budget Office on how Medicare Advantage Plans Work
Medicare Marketing Website
Medicare Marketing Guidelines
The Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act (MIPPA)
Summary Public Law No: 110-275 Text – 105 Pages
- § 422.2260 — Definitions concerning marketing materials.
- § 422.2262 — Review and distribution of marketing materials.
- § 422.2264 — Guidelines for CMS review.
- § 422.2266 — Deemed approval.
- § 422.2268 — Standards for MA organization marketing.
- § 422.2272 — Licensing of marketing representatives and confirmation of marketing resources.
- § 422.2274 — Broker and agent requirements.
- § 422.2276 — Employer group retiree marketing.
Capitalist – Not Communist
G-d Father Emilio Barzini: [during a meeting with the Five Families] Times have changed. It’s not like the Old Days, when we can do anything we want. A refusal is not the act of a friend. If Don Corleone had all the judges, and the politicians in New York, then he must share them, or let us others use them. He must let us draw the water from the well. Certainly he can present a bill for such services; after all… we are not Communists. imdb.com
- AHIP Training Plans Tested but don’t apply in CA
- Best Plan can’t say it in Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Advantage Part C – Legal Codes
- Scope of Appointment – Telephone & Face to Face Meetings
- Star Ratings – Medicare Advantage
War Dogs Movie Trailer –
I feel that CMS wants to put agents in jail for the smallest infraction…
AEY’s plans ran into trouble in April, 2007, when they discovered that the 7.62 mm ammunition they had planned to buy from the Albanian Ministry of Defense was actually manufactured in Communist China. Following the Tien An Minh Square massacre, the United States Government had enacted an arms embargo that precluded purchases of ammunition made by any entity that was part of Communist China’s military establishment.
A clause noting this prohibition and precluding supplying the contract with Chinese-made ammunition was included prominently
[The AHIP and Insurance Company Training we get – IMHO is defective – It doesn’t reference the actual law or CMS Rule!] in the Army’s contract with AEY. Justice.Gov
I’d have to re review everything. There may have been some improvement
Get quick access to the information you need.
Medicare and You 2020 #10050
Everything you want to know - Read Along