Blue Shield Authorized Agent
No extra charge to you -
Click to learn more and enroll online
Click here to set a phone, skype or face to face complementary consultation
Household Savings Program
This program is designed for Medicare Supplement members who reside in the same household, have the same mailing address and who enroll in the same plan type.
- Medicare Supplement Plan Transfer Application – be sure to put in our name as agent and email to us
The program allows them to save 7% off the combined individual plan rates for both members.
Medicare Supplement Plans A, C, D, F, G and N
Medicare Supplement Plans High Deductible Plan F and Plan K
New Medicare Supplement members with the Household Savings Program can combine their savings with Welcome to Medicare Rate Savings, Dental and Dental+ Vision Plan savings, and the Easy$Pay online payment program.
Existing members can only use the Easy$Pay online payment program. Blue Shield email dated 9.20.2017
The SilverSneakers ® Fitness program is included at no extra cost
- NEW! “Welcome to Medicare” Rate Savings1 is now $25 per month.
- The savings are per month for all eligible new members for their first 12 months.
- Existing members (effective prior to August 1) with the $15 rate savings will continue their remaining 12-month cycle with no other changes.
- Your new clients can save $3 per month for six months1 when they enroll in our dental plans.
- Savings are available to individuals who enroll at the same time in both a Medicare Supplement plan and a Medicare Supplement Dental or Dental + Vision Plan.
NOTE: Existing subscribers are not eligible for this savings program. Email dated 8.24.2017
1 Savings due to increased efficiencies from administering Medicare Supplement plans under this program/service are passed on to the subscriber. Welcome to Medicare Rate Savings do not apply to High Deductible Plan F, Plan K, and Plan N.
Related Pages in Blue Shield – Medi-Gap – Pays on top of Medicare Parts A & B – Any Medicare Provider Section
Medicare and You 2020 #10050
Everything you want to know
Different Parts of Medicare
Understanding your Medicare Choices
Medi Gap vs Medicare Advantage
Medicare & You - Online