Medicare Advantage Plans, Part D and Medi Gap Supplements all have specific dates when one can enroll – Open Enrollment, check with us about special enrollment, like when you turn 65 or lose coverage at work.
Here’s a chart for Medicare Advantage Plans:
Medicare Advantage Enrollment Dates – Click for more detail – Page 6 Secure Horizons Explanation
See menu above for Insurance Company Information, rates & brochures.
Medicare & You # 10050
Call 310.519.1335 or email us to discuss further and enroll.
Technical Names for Open & Special Enrollment Times
MA Initial Coverage Election Period (ICEP)
MA and Part D Special Enrollment Periods (SEP)
MA and Part D Annual Election Period (AEP)
Part D Initial Enrollment Period (IEP)
MA 45-Day Disenrollment Period (MADP)
Open Enrollment Period for Institutionalized Individuals (OEPI)
CY 2014 MA Enrollment and Disenrollment Guidance
Child – Sub – Pages
- 49 States Enrollment & Comparison
- Broker ONLY Enrollment Dates
- Residency – CA, USA – Which State?
- Special Enrollment – MD no longer participating?
- Under 65 disabled & Medicare Qualified
- Wildfire – Extends Medicare SEP Enrollment to 12.31.2017