All Inclusive Care For The Elderly (PACE)
Find answers to question you may have on a specific question, situation, on an individual, and on a specific program. If you don’t find the answer to your question below, contact the program from the Department of Health Care Services program contact list.
- What Do You Mean By PACE?
- How Do People Qualify For PACE?
- Are Prescription Drugs Covered?
- Are People Who Do Not Qualify For Medicaid Eligible For PACE Enrollment?
- If I Belong To A Medicare HMO, Can I Also Enroll In PACE For Long-Term Care Services?
- Can I Keep My Own Doctor?
- How Do People Get To The Day Health Center?
- Can I Just Use A Specific Service Such As Home Care, Transportation Or The Day Health Center?
- Do PACE Participants Attend The Day Health Center Every Day?
- What Happens If A PACE Participant Needs Nursing Home Care?
- If I Want To Join A PACE Plan, What Do I Do Next?
- What Happens If A Person Wants To Leave PACE?