This is a technical page, on Medicare Advantage Marketing and Training Rules that will cross most anyone’s eyes. Please use the menu above to get the information you’re looking for.
- Medicare Marketing Guidelines: cms.gov
- Marketing Website: cms.gov
- PFFS Addendum: Model Language for Sales Presentation cms.gov
Technical & Research Links
Medicare Modernization Act Wikipedia
Social Security & Medicare ONLINE Enrollment
and Benefit Calculator
Congressional Budget Office on how Medicare Advantage Plans Work
Medicare Marketing Website
Medicare Marketing Guidelines
The Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act (MIPPA) Summary Public Law No: 110-275 Text – 105 Pages
- § 422.2260 — Definitions concerning marketing materials.
- § 422.2262 — Review and distribution of marketing materials.
- § 422.2264 — Guidelines for CMS review.
- § 422.2266 — Deemed approval.
- § 422.2268 — Standards for MA organization marketing.
- § 422.2272 — Licensing of marketing representatives and confirmation of marketing resources.
- § 422.2274 — Broker and agent requirements.
- § 422.2276 — Employer group retiree marketing.
Some of Health Net’s Manuals may be confidential. If you are authorized, click here and we can discuss emailing them to you.
- Agent ONLY – Marketing Rules
- Best Plan
- Codes Social Security Part C for Medicare Advantage
- Enrollment Dates
- Scope of Appointment – Telephone Meetings?
- Star Ratings – Medicare Advantage
Emilio Barzini: [during a meeting with the Five Families] Times have changed. It’s not like the Old Days, when we can do anything we want. A refusal is not the act of a friend. If Don Corleone had all the judges, and the politicians in New York, then he must share them, or let us others use them. He must let us draw the water from the well. Certainly he can present a bill for such services; after all… we are not Communists.