Use the menu above or the site map to see each Insurance Companies list of doctors – providers.
- View your lab test results
- Make appointments with your providers
- Request medication refills
- Send a secured message to your doctor’s office
- Register a loved one for a proxy account
- Pay your HealthCare Partners bill
21 Medicare Health Plans warned to fix provider directory errors
Federal officials this month warned 21 Medicare Advantage insurers with high rates of errors in their online network directories that they could face heavy fines or have to stop enrolling people if the problems are not fixed by Feb. 6.
Among the plans that were cited are Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Highmark of Pennsylvania, SCAN Health Plan of California as well as some regional plans owned by national carriers such as UnitedHealthcare and Humana. CA Healthline.org 1.18.2017
See menu above for the provider directories of the plans we are appointed for.
Information about Provider Network Problems for under 65
- ER Balance Billing?
- Hospital and Provider Sites showing Insurances Accepted
- Instructions – Which Plan to find providers?
- Latest News Articles
- Narrow Lists? Fewer MD’s than before?
- Provider Finder – Misc. Comments