Transitioning your small business employees to Medicare
As the “baby boom” generation ages, people are turning 65 each day — and your retirees or current employees may be among them. The different parts and enrollment requirements for Medicare can pose especially difficult questions for small businesses, and how your employees handle the transition can affect your bottom line. Here are answers to some of the questions you might be hearing from employees. Kaiser Information & FAQ’s
Blue Cross 20 page pdf on Group to Medicare
Other pages in Medicare Publications Section
- Employer Group to Medicare
- End Stage Renal – Kidney Failure
- Can you get a Medicare Advantage Plan if you have end stage renal – kidney disease?
- Can you get Medicare if you have ESRD End Stage Renal Disease – Kidney Failure
- End Stage Renal can I buy an under 65 policy – ObamaCare, Covered CA, Health Care.gov – direct from Insurance Company?
- End State Renal – Can I get a policy from Covered CA or Health Care.Gov?
- Lipitor & Crestor causing renal kidney failure?
- Fraud, Waste & Abuse
- Technical Research Links
- Veteran’s Benefits