Medicare Part D Prescriptions –
is practically mandatory. If you don’t have coverage when you are supposed to your premium is increased when you eventually do.
Medicare Advantage plans generally include prescription drug coverage, including both brand-name and generic at participating pharmacies in your area.
Prescription Drug Plans
The Annual Open Enrollment (AEP) is from October 15th to December 7 and then your coverage will begin January 1 (Medicare FAQ.) If you’ve just turned 65, you’re eligible now!, email us or review this website for details. If you have a Medicare Advantage Plan, with or without Rx coverage and you sign up for Part D coverage, you WILL be dropped from the Medicare Advantage plan! cahealthadvocates.org You may sign up right through our site, for Part D Rx, a Medicare Advantage Plan or a Medi-Gap – Supplement Plan.
How does a Prescription Drug Plan work with a Medicare Advantage Plan? 4 pages Publication # 11135
MTM program elements include:
- Comprehensive reviews of medications used on an annual basis;
- Quarterly medication reviews;
- Identification of medication related problems;
- Prescriber and beneficiary interventions to promote coordinated care; and
- Standardized action plans and summaries.
medicare.gov Part D Index
Blue Cross Anthem
Be careful using the Government’s Calculator Double check the results on the specific insurance companies website.
Do not enroll on the Governments site, send us your results and we can enroll you.
InsureMeKevin.com on figuring all this out, even with mandatory agent training Rev 8.2015
- AARP – Part D Rx
- Blue Cross Rx
- Blue Shield Rx
- Donut Hole – Coverage Gap
- Late Enrollment Penalty – Calculations
- Premiums for those with High Income
- Shop & Compare Tools
- Technical Info Part D
- Waiting Period – Pre X for Prescriptions – Part D?