Get ONLINE Medicare & Social Security Account
How to Create your personal my Social Security account
How can I get status of my Medicare Application for Coverage, explanation of benefits for recent MRI and X rays, copies of bills, Etc?
Change my Address?
Get New ID Cards?
We suggest that you create an account with Social Security and Medicare then you can log in and replace your card, in addition to getting tons of other information, like the explanation of benefits for any claims you have. The new card takes about 30 days to get. You can also change your address, etc.
For your Blue Cross Medi-Gap or advantage plan here’s how to create and the benefits of a member portal. If you have trouble, we can create it for you and order a new ID card or we can simply order and ID card for you.
With your free, personal my Social Security account, you can receive personalized estimates of future benefits based on your real earnings, see your latest Statement, and review your earnings history. It even makes it easy to request a replacement Social Security Card or check the status of an application, from anywhere!
What can you do with a my Social Security account?
How to create a My Social Security Account
You need it to sign up for Medicare too.
to see if your new card has mailed. Don’t have an account yet?
Sign up now at MyMedicare.gov —
Manage your personal information (like medical conditions, allergies, and implanted devices).
• Sign up to get your “Medicare Summary Notices” (eMSNs) and this handbook electronically. You won’t get printed copies if you choose to get them electronically.
• Manage your personal drug list and pharmacy information.
• Search for, add to, and manage a list of your favorite providers and access quality information about them.
• Select your primary clinician from your list of favorite providers. Your primary clinician is the practitioner who you want responsible for coordinating your overall care, regardless of where you choose to get services. By choosing a primary clinician, your doctor may have access to more tools or services for your care available to patients of doctors participating in an Accountable Care Organization or certain other Medicare alternative payment models. (This is also known as “voluntary
• Track Original Medicare claims and your Part B deductible status.
• Print an official copy of your new Medicare card once it’s mailed to you Learn more Medicare & You – see link in side panel
it’s a free, secure, and easy way to access all your Medicare information in one place.
Allow someone else to contact Social Security – Form cms 10106 – Can be done online in your account.
HHS – Same Question
When do I get my New Medicare Card?
You may have heard that we started mailing new Medicare cards to everyone with Medicare. Hang tight — mailing takes some time across the country, and you might get your card at a different time than friends or neighbors in your state. We’ve got 3 ways for you to find out when you should expect your new Medicare card in the mail: Check out the map on Medicare.gov/NewCard. Keep coming back to check the status of card mailings in your state. Remember, once card mailings begin in your state, it’ll take about a month to finish. Keep an eye on your email. We’ll send you an email update when new Medicare cards start mailing in your state. Log in to your
Want to learn more about your new Medicare card? Here are 10 things you should know. Read up so you’re ready before your new card arrives! Destroy Your Old Medicare Card when you get your new one
Your new Medicare card is on the way, so if someone calls and says you need to give them your personal information or money to get the new card, hang up! It’s a scam. Medicare will never call uninvited and ask for personal information or money for you to get your new Medicare Number and card. Learn what to do if you get a suspicious call like this.
Sample Medicare ID Card
Protect yourself from Medicare Fraud # 10111
Fraud Video -
Note this was done in 2015 and some rules have changed.
FTC Scam Warning
Medicare and You 2020 #10050
Everything you want to know - Read Along
Blue Shield Authorized Agent
No extra charge to you -
Learn more and enroll online
Paper Application MAPD Medicare Advantage
* Short Form - Transfers 65 Inspire, Plus, Choice & Trio
Click here to set a phone, skype or face to face complementary consultation
Steve @ Blue Shield Headquarters
Suze Orman - Get Social Security ONLINE Account - Know your Retirement Benefits