Steve's Introduction to Medicare
21 Medicare Health Plans warned to fix provider directory errors
Federal officials this month warned 21 Medicare Advantage insurers with high rates of errors in their online network directories that they could face heavy fines or have to stop enrolling people if the problems are not fixed by Feb. 6.
Among the plans that were cited are Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Highmark of Pennsylvania, SCAN Health Plan of California as well as some regional plans owned by national carriers such as UnitedHealthcare and Humana. CA Healthline.org 1.18.2017
See menu above for the provider directories of the plans we are appointed for.
What Health Insurance, MAPD, Medi Gap Plans does THIPA take?
Medicare Advantage Plans have Provider Lists just like HMO’s as that’s basically what they are.
See also our webpage on our Individual website about providers Provider – Doctor & Hospital Finder
- Doctor List
- THIPA Torrance Hospital Independent Physician Association *
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center has again been recognized as a Best Hospital for 2019-20 for the 8th consecutive year, placing us in the top 3% in the state by U.S. News and World Report!
Information about Provider Network Problems for under 65
- ER Balance Billing?
- Hospital and Provider Sites showing Insurances Accepted
- Instructions – Which Plan to find providers?
- Latest News Articles
- Narrow Lists? Fewer MD’s than before?
- Provider Finder – Misc. Comments
Click here to set a phone, skype or face to face complementary consultation
Medicare and You 2020 #10050
Everything you want to know
Different Parts of Medicare
Understanding your Medicare Choices
Medi Gap vs Medicare Advantage