I’ve retired early, I’m not 65 yet
What do I do for Health – Medical Insurance?
There are plenty of Health Plans in the Individual Market.
Get a complementary quote, benefits, rates & subsidy calculation for California here.
If you are 62+ and getting Social Security some of your Social Security is taxable and counts towards MAGI income for subsidies.
If you are disabled, you get Medicare after two years of SSDI.
If you can really live on a budget or are unfortunately forced to, there is Medi-Cal if you are under 138% of Federal Poverty Level. We don’t get paid to help you with that, so just contact Medi-Cal directly.
Check out the Retirement Section of our website.
- Can you postpone Part A enrollment if you are covered under a Employer Group Plan?
- Early Retirement – What Health Insurance?
- Employer Group Coverage then Medicare
- Medicare – Dual Coverage – Subrogation
- Part B Late Enrollment Penalty
Medicare and You 2020 #10050
Everything you want to know
Different Parts of Medicare
Understanding your Medicare Choices
Medi Gap vs Medicare Advantage
Medicare & You
Online vs the pdf booklet
Get a life insurance quote
Set up a phone, skype or face to face consultation
Life Insurance Buyers Guide
How much life insurance you really need?
Medicare - Foreign Travel?
- USA Policies – Out of Area Coverage & Worldwide