How can I get Medicare if I don’t qualify for FREE Part A Medicare?
Bridge Plan – While waiting for Medicare Coverage –
Be sure to add our producer # 30410 as agent
- 5 years legal residency to buy Medicare
- Can’t enroll in Medicare Part A or B? Get the Bridge Plan
- LAUSD Medicare Qualification
- 65+ eligible for Obamacare? Subsidies? – APTC? Web Visitor Question
- Can one qualify for Medicare based on a spouses entitlement?
- Cost & How to Buy Medicare if you don’t have the credits
If you have to buy Part A, you’ll pay the Part A premium aka Premium Part A which runs up to $437 each month Medicare.Gov * Here’s more on what you need to have to get A Hospital for no charge and B Doctor Visits for the same charge everyone else pays… $135/month in 2019 Original Medicare Part A & B Eligibility
Watch out for penalties if you don’t enroll when you are supposed to.
Premium-Part A ends if one of the following occurs:
- A voluntary request;
- Nonpayment of Part A premiums;
- End of entitlement to Medicare part B; or
Links & Resources
Medicare & You 150 pages Excellent Introduction
What about qualifying on my spouses work history?
Medicare Part A Hospital & B Doctor Visits Eligibility & Premium Calculator
Penalty for not enrolling when eligible for Part A when you have to pay premium