Official Publications & Video’s that explain Social Security Benefits, Taxation and Income offsets as well as we could
Social Security Retirement Benefits: Pub. # 05-10035
Annual Benefit Statements
Each January you will receive a Social Security Benefit Statement 1099 showing the amount of benefits you received in the previous year. You can use this Benefit Statement when you complete your federal income tax return to find out if your benefits are subject to tax.
Related & Sibling Pages
Visit our Social Security Introduction Page
- Incarceration – Jail – Prison
- Retirement Benefits – Taxable? Still Working?
- Social Security Disability – SSDI
- SSI – Supplemental Security Benefits
- Survivor – Death Benefits